Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday

With any luck I will figure out how to navigate this blog creating.  So far....it's a bit frustrating.
I am so relieved that the oil cap- (pressure reading) spill- solving application in the Gulf  still shows signs of
working. I lived in New Orleans for 7 years and outside of the flying cockroaches and humidity; I loved the food; the music; the antiquity and the people.  The last place I lived was about a mile from Lake Ponchartrain and it was fun to go sit on the levy wall and let the water splash up on me.
I was really crushed
when I googled the area and saw the devastation to UNO by the lake and the townhouse where I lived. I thought that was the worst that could happen, but little did I know how much worse it could be.  Flash forward ...who could imagine.

1 comment:

Ro Magnolia said...

Thank-you so much for your kind words about Tiger and your encouragement! I think she has turned a corner and is on the mend! I'm starting to be hopeful that she will be okay. Today she goes to the vet to have all of her staples and stitches removed and the feeding tube taken out. I think she will feel a lot better without that thing down her throat.

Yesterday and today she has been very alert and perky. My husband really encouraged me to start taking her outside to lie on the grass for a few moments every day since Saturday and it seems to be really helping her morale. Thank-you so much for the prayers and encouragement. It means more than I can say! :)