Saturday, November 5, 2011

The best Halloween EVA!!!!!






 Without a doubt, Halloween has become my favorite holiday.  I decorate for days from a stash in the basement that has become twice the size of my Christmas stash.  No one but the cat comes by for treats
and she pretty much wants the same kibb-ly treats as always.  It doesn't matter tho' because I do it just for me.  This year there was a giant treat for me.  I won Carolyn's box of goodies from the drawing she had

on her website HOMEWORK.  Carolynshomework.blogspot.com.homework
 I remembered putting my name in for the drawing knowing full well the Random Generator ignores me like I wasn't here.  The day the box came I was driven off course.  I couldn't believe all the things that were in this box!
I immediately had to make some bottles with the Martha Stewart labels and add it to my decorations.  The die cut machine made a spider web deckle edge on papers for scrapbooking or making cards.  I decided if you die cut white paper and put it on green; it also looks like snowflakes.  There is an incredible skeleton steampunk stamp.  I decorated a t-shirt right away.  Organza flower making kit; made a few of those last night.  There are really cute embroidery kits and best of all Martha Stewart's silhouette mice.  I had to stop playing so that I could actually participate in the Halloween happenings.  My stash is ever more exciting for next year!
P.S.  Carolyn has a really cool Etsy shop too so be sure and visit.


No comments: